New studio settled down in Jordon, Kowloon, Hong Kong, which is a crown and historic district in HK.
- HKDA Global Design Awards 2013
- Review: The Monocle Guide to Better Living
- futuretenselab Hong Kong studio open
- Not only iphone and samsung, we are now having more choices
- new work Land God HK @ MOBILE MUSEUM by Fabrica in Hong Kong
- 15 object x 15 lifestyle
- Desire meets digital marketing
- The best 100 digital agencies in the world
- [sharing] Installation in Shop – Nike Flagship Store HARAJUKU
Founded by Kismet Kwong, futuretenselab is now based in two intoxicating mix of eastern and western cities, Hong Kong and Shanghai. Connecting people and culture. Creating emotional bonds and experiences that make people feel and reflect. We practice technology as a creative discipline, turning ideas into reality, just like Interactive installation.